Mailing List Archive

BridgeCo DM830-CQL
Hi,

I'd like to use embedded linux and upload it on this board:
https://picasaweb.google.com/jm.beaune/BridgeCO#5587773209750064082

<https://picasaweb.google.com/jm.beaune/BridgeCO#5587773209750064082>This
device is a Philips WAK3300 alarm clock running Linux but it's quite bad as
an alarm clock so I'd like to convert it for hobby hacking.

Proc: BridgeCO DM830-CQL
Mem: Spansion S29GL064M90
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8201CP
Wireless: Broadcom BCM4318

There are some soldering points on the bottom right area that looks like
serial interface but that has to be tested.

Do you think it's possible to use Gentoo-embedded to install Linux on this
device?

I couldn't manage to get a device to test embedded Linux untill now, I hope
I'll be able to make it with this one.

Thank you
--
Jean-Marc

P.S: I already posted on this list to ask same kind of question but never
had the correct hardware to test embedded Linux, sorry for posting again.