The target is Luminary or ST cortex m3

Many thanks

Billy
Re: crossdev [ In reply to ]
On Sex, 2010-03-05 at 11:20 +0000, billium wrote:
> Has anything changed in crossdev as my tuple no longer works.
>
> crossdev -s3 -t arm-none-eabi or
>
> crossdev -s3 -t arm-elf-eabi or
>
> The error is:
>
> "Unknown arch used in --with-arch=arm"

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6194366.html?sid=b4ebed6c8382cac7ee4192589fa54b2c

Regards,
- Angelo

Re: crossdev [ In reply to ]
On 03/05/10 15:38, Angelo Arrifano wrote:
> On Sex, 2010-03-05 at 11:20 +0000, billium wrote:
>
>> Has anything changed in crossdev as my tuple no longer works.
>>
>> crossdev -s3 -t arm-none-eabi or
>>
>> crossdev -s3 -t arm-elf-eabi or
>>
>> The error is:
>>
>> "Unknown arch used in --with-arch=arm"
>>
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6194366.html?sid=b4ebed6c8382cac7ee4192589fa54b2c
>
> Regards,
> - Angelo
>

>> I am on ~x86-64
>>
>> The target is Luminary or ST cortex m3
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Billy

Did you read the link you posted?
Re: crossdev [ In reply to ]
billium wrote:
> Did you read the link you posted?

Did you? It explains that you need to use a more specific tuple now.

//Peter
Re: crossdev [ In reply to ]
On 03/05/10 20:20, Peter Stuge wrote:
> billium wrote:
>
>> Did you read the link you posted?
>>
> Did you? It explains that you need to use a more specific tuple now.
>

> //Peter

Thanks, that what I assumed, but

armv7, armv7m, and armv7-m all fail

Billy
Re: crossdev [ In reply to ]
On Friday 05 March 2010 06:20:40 billium wrote:
> Has anything changed in crossdev as my tuple no longer works.
>
> crossdev -s3 -t arm-none-eabi or
>
> crossdev -s3 -t arm-elf-eabi or
>
> The error is:
>
> "Unknown arch used in --with-arch=arm"
>

> I am on ~x86-64
>
> The target is Luminary or ST cortex m3

it was a bug in toolchain.eclass that should now be fixed
-mike