Mailing List Archive

Hi, I want to translate some pages to spanish
Re: Hi, I want to translate some pages to spanish [ In reply to ]
Hi Krego:

krego gentoo wrote:

> Hello, it's krego and I want to translate several pages to spanish:
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/sponsors.xml
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/support.xml
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/where.xml
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/irc.xml
> http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml
>
> How could I do it?

You can always join those evil spanish translators which met around
gentoo-doc-es mailling list. Be careful when approaching, spanish docs
guys are part of Gentoo Linux elite (tm) and most of the times they
aren't very friendly and bite.

Now seriously, send me a mail and i will send you the instructions.
Thanks krego.

Re: Hi, I want to translate some pages to spanish [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the answer,

Ok, I'm going to try to tolerate "those evil spanish translators", hehe (by
the way, I'm spanish :) )

Jose Luis, please, send me the instructions.

One more time, lot of thanks.

krego
Re: Hi, I want to translate some pages to spanish [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:33:43 +0100
"Jose Luis Rivero (YosWinK)" <yoswink@gentoo.org> wrote:

> You can always join those evil spanish translators which met around
> gentoo-doc-es mailling list. Be careful when approaching, spanish docs
> guys are part of Gentoo Linux elite (tm) and most of the times they
> aren't very friendly and bite.

Generally translators aren't the most friendly people and should be
approached only with a large stick or (preferably) a loaded gun - and
in times when handbook gets massive updates they should be avoided
at all cost.
Please remember. :)

Łukasz Damentko

--