docs-team alias again.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen
Re: Dropping in to say hi! [ In reply to ]
Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again. :)

Regards,

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [ In reply to ]
Yeah swift, welcome back! Please don't hesitate to kick our asses to help!

Camille Huot

Re: Dropping in to say hi! [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:10:48 +0000
Sven Vermeulen <swift@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've
> rejoined Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and
> hardened (those tin-foil hat folks).
>
> Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the
> documentation as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also
> added myself to the docs-team alias again.
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen

Very glad to see you again, Sven! Thanks for rolling up your sleeves
and wading right into our fearsome stack of bugs.
Re: Dropping in to say hi! [ In reply to ]
Hi, Sven!

В Птн, 12/08/2011 в 18:10 +0000, Sven Vermeulen пишет:
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> tin-foil hat folks).

Finally somebody helps Joshua!) Thank you!

--
Peter