Mailing List Archive

Fwd: translation into Russian
Hi guys,

Here's an email sent to PR from a Russian translation agency that
volunteered to help us out with translating Russian documentation.

If we want to take their offer (from IRC discussion I assume we do),
what we need to do is to:

- Check if they are legit
- Help them out in their struggle with guidexml and bugzie
- Possible outcome is them providing raw text and us having to guidexml-ify it
- Since they aren't Linux people, a lot of simple mistakes is possible
so proof-reading their work will be necessary

Since Peter is the only person we have listed for Russian
translations, I'm forwarding this to him directly. :-)

Peter, can you help this agency in helping Gentoo? Train them how to
contribute and later check the quality of their work? If you can't
maybe you could name another person that would be their contact within
Gentoo?

Kind regards,

Lukasz Damentko