Thanks.

Best Regards
Sam
Re: How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server? [ In reply to ]

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-tipsntricks.xml

--
Zhang, Le
Gentoo/Loongson Developer
Re: How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server? [ In reply to ]
Thanks.

This page does not mention how to set up web service.
I tried with gorg as web server, but only blank page show up. Maybe I did
not set the gorg.conf correctly.
Here is my gorg.conf

# /etc/gorg/gorg.conf: Configuration file for Gorg

# Root dir, typically, your DocumentRoot
# (f)cgi scripts find it in their environment but
# the stand-alone webserver and the search engine need it
# root = "/home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/htdocs"
root = "/space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/htdocs/"

# Mount paths that are not under the root directory (used by stand-alone web
server only)
# eg. to mount /cgi-bin which is usually not under the document root
# Note: Those directories will be handled by the stock FileHandler, ie. not
by gorg
#mount = /cgi-bin on /home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/cgi-bin
#mount = /images on /home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/images
mount = /images on /space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/images

Does gentoo-doc server also use gorg as backend xml processor?

Best Regards
Sam

Re: How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server? [ In reply to ]
On 17:12 Mon 03 Aug , Sam Liao wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> This page does not mention how to set up web service.

You may google "gorg.xml". The first result is mentioned in the link I have sent
to you. However, the link is no functioning. Maybe neysx's server is down. But
you can still see it via google's cache.

> I tried with gorg as web server, but only blank page show up. Maybe I did
> not set the gorg.conf correctly.
> Here is my gorg.conf
>
> # /etc/gorg/gorg.conf: Configuration file for Gorg
>
> # Root dir, typically, your DocumentRoot
> # (f)cgi scripts find it in their environment but
> # the stand-alone webserver and the search engine need it
> # root = "/home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/htdocs"
> root = "/space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/htdocs/"
>
> # Mount paths that are not under the root directory (used by stand-alone web
> server only)
> # eg. to mount /cgi-bin which is usually not under the document root
> # Note: Those directories will be handled by the stock FileHandler, ie. not
> by gorg
> #mount = /cgi-bin on /home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/cgi-bin
> #mount = /images on /home/neysx/gentoo.org/gentoo/xml/images
> mount = /images on /space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/images
>
> Does gentoo-doc server also use gorg as backend xml processor?

I believe so. gorg is actually short for gentoo.org.

At least, gentoo-cn.org uses gorg.

Re: How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server? [ In reply to ]
Thanks. :)

I checked the page via archive.org, let me have a try.

Best Regards
Sam