your understanding.

Let's all give him a very warm welcome.

Denis.
Re: New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr) [ In reply to ]
"Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@gentoo.org>:

> Let's all give him a very warm welcome.

Wanna have some cake and coffee? Or do you prefer Spätzle?

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>
Re: New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr) [ In reply to ]
> Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
> Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate. Thanks for
> your understanding.

Well, I've been working long enough with him to know that his
definitely not normal - I leave it to the reader to figure out if
that's good or bad... ;-)

Welcome amongst our rank, Timo, and don't break poor KDE. ;-)

--
Best regards, Wulf
Re: New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr) [ In reply to ]
Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce Timo Gurr (tgurr) who will join us as a
> new developer. He will work primarily on KDE and printing.
>
> Timo lives in Neckarsulm, Germany, and works as an IT technician in a
> local city administration near his home. He finds his job very
> interesting and loves it, and even runs some Gentoo machines there.
> His interests are very wide-ranging and he likes to play a good game
> from time to time. This makes him believe he is a pretty normal guy.
> Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
> Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate. Thanks for
> your understanding.
>
> Let's all give him a very warm welcome.

Welcome Timo!

Seeing that you're working in the "local city administration" ...
gentoo-devs-working-in-public-services++ :P

/me mumbles something about not replying to the dev-announce-list ...

Tobias

--
Gentoo Linux - Die Metadistribution
http://www.mitp.de/1769
Re: New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr) [ In reply to ]
Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce Timo Gurr (tgurr) who will join us as a
> new developer. He will work primarily on KDE and printing.

Good luck with those two ;)

> Timo lives in Neckarsulm, Germany, and works as an IT technician in a
> local city administration near his home. He finds his job very
> interesting and loves it, and even runs some Gentoo machines there.
> His interests are very wide-ranging and he likes to play a good game
> from time to time. This makes him believe he is a pretty normal guy.
> Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
> Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate. Thanks for
> your understanding.

The European conspiracy grows yet again! (Rivalry only between countries
is so 20th century)

Anyway, welcome to you :)

Rémi
Re: New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr) [ In reply to ]
Denis Dupeyron wrote:

> Timo lives in Neckarsulm, Germany, and works as an IT technician in a
> local city administration near his home. He finds his job very
> interesting and loves it, and even runs some Gentoo machines there.
m00!
> His interests are very wide-ranging and he likes to play a good game
> from time to time.
/me sets larryTheClan.com on tgurr. What's that, Pooh?

> This makes him believe he is a pretty normal guy.
> Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
> Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate.
Er, :oops:.
> Thanks for your understanding.
>
> Let's all give him a very warm welcome.

/me watches fragalot launch a few cluster-bombs. Looks warm enough to me? ;)

Willkommen, Timo.