Mailing List Archive

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  View All
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
08.06.2014 16:25, Fabio Erculiani пишет:
> Due to permanent lack of time, I'm unable to properly maintain the
> packages below.
> Feel free to take them over. I'll remove myself from metadata.xml in 14 days.
>
> app-admin/389-admin-console
> app-admin/389-console
> app-admin/389-ds-console
> app-admin/aws-as-tools
> app-admin/aws-elb-tools
> app-admin/aws-iam-tools
> app-admin/aws-rds-tools
> app-emulation/edumips64
> dev-java/idm-console-framework
> dev-libs/389-adminutil
> dev-libs/mozldap
> dev-libs/svrcore
> dev-perl/perl-mozldap
> net-nds/389-admin
> net-nds/389-ds-base
> net-libs/libgrss
> www-apache/mod_nss
> www-apps/389-dsgw
> x11-apps/ardesia
> x11-apps/spotlighter
> x11-apps/python-whiteboard
> x11-apps/whyteboard
> x11-drivers/cwiid
>
> dev-perl/perl-mozldap

perl herd will take care.
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 21:34:06 +0400
Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > app-admin/389-admin-console
> > app-admin/389-console
> > app-admin/389-ds-console
> > app-admin/aws-as-tools
> > app-admin/aws-elb-tools
> > app-admin/aws-iam-tools
> > app-admin/aws-rds-tools
> > app-emulation/edumips64
> > dev-java/idm-console-framework
> > dev-libs/389-adminutil
> > dev-libs/mozldap
> > dev-libs/svrcore
> > dev-perl/perl-mozldap
> > net-nds/389-admin
> > net-nds/389-ds-base
> > net-libs/libgrss
> > www-apache/mod_nss
> > www-apps/389-dsgw
> > x11-apps/ardesia
> > x11-apps/spotlighter
> > x11-apps/python-whiteboard
> > x11-apps/whyteboard
> > x11-drivers/cwiid
> >
> > dev-perl/perl-mozldap
>
> perl herd will take care.

It looks like you mean perl@ will take care of all of them.

jer
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
09.06.2014 21:47, Jeroen Roovers пишет:
> On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 21:34:06 +0400
> Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
>>> app-admin/389-admin-console
>>> app-admin/389-console
>>> app-admin/389-ds-console
>>> app-admin/aws-as-tools
>>> app-admin/aws-elb-tools
>>> app-admin/aws-iam-tools
>>> app-admin/aws-rds-tools
>>> app-emulation/edumips64
>>> dev-java/idm-console-framework
>>> dev-libs/389-adminutil
>>> dev-libs/mozldap
>>> dev-libs/svrcore
>>> dev-perl/perl-mozldap
>>> net-nds/389-admin
>>> net-nds/389-ds-base
>>> net-libs/libgrss
>>> www-apache/mod_nss
>>> www-apps/389-dsgw
>>> x11-apps/ardesia
>>> x11-apps/spotlighter
>>> x11-apps/python-whiteboard
>>> x11-apps/whyteboard
>>> x11-drivers/cwiid
>>>
>>> dev-perl/perl-mozldap
>> perl herd will take care.
> It looks like you mean perl@ will take care of all of them.
>

> jer

no, only dev-perl/perl-mozldap. I just use wrong quotes:/
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Am 11. Nov 2014, 15:59 schrieb Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@gentoo.org>:

> * dev-vcs/mr

I can take care of this one - I use dev-vcs/mr quite heavily.

Best,
Matthias
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
> * dev-vcs/mr
> * dev-vcs/vcsh

On second thought, I think, I'll adapt both of them. :-)

Best,
Matthias
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:59:46 +0200
Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@gentoo.org> wrote:

> I will also drop myself from the net-proxy herd.

Drawing extra attention to this sentence; it looks like the herd is
(once again) going to be empty, as the result of a lack of interest.

If someone does have a real interest in this herd; please step up now,
otherwise this herd is probably going to face a removal in the future.
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
El vie, 14-11-2014 a las 04:02 +0100, Tom Wijsman escribió:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:59:46 +0200
> Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > I will also drop myself from the net-proxy herd.
>
> Drawing extra attention to this sentence; it looks like the herd is
> (once again) going to be empty, as the result of a lack of interest.
>
> If someone does have a real interest in this herd; please step up now,
> otherwise this herd is probably going to face a removal in the future.

I will probably remove it in a week or so as looks like nobody added to
it :/
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
El lun, 01-12-2014 a las 12:00 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> El vie, 14-11-2014 a las 04:02 +0100, Tom Wijsman escribió:
> > On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:59:46 +0200
> > Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@gentoo.org> wrote:
> >
> > > I will also drop myself from the net-proxy herd.
> >
> > Drawing extra attention to this sentence; it looks like the herd is
> > (once again) going to be empty, as the result of a lack of interest.
> >
> > If someone does have a real interest in this herd; please step up now,
> > otherwise this herd is probably going to face a removal in the future.
> >

> I will probably remove it in a week or so as looks like nobody added to
> it :/

Done, this packages are now up for grabs:
net-analyzer/squidview
net-libs/libecap
net-proxy/3proxy
net-proxy/adzapper
net-proxy/bfilter
net-proxy/c-icap-modules
net-proxy/dansguardian
net-proxy/dante
net-proxy/dnsproxy
net-proxy/havp
net-proxy/http-replicator
net-proxy/httpush
net-proxy/ntlmaps
net-proxy/nylon
net-proxy/oops
net-proxy/pingtunnel
net-proxy/polipo
net-proxy/privoxy
net-proxy/ratproxy
net-proxy/squidguard
net-proxy/squirm
net-proxy/sshproxy
net-proxy/tinyproxy
net-proxy/tsocks
net-proxy/webscarab
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 15:06:08 +0100 Pacho Ramos wrote:
> El lun, 01-12-2014 a las 12:00 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
[...]
> > I will probably remove it in a week or so as looks like nobody added to
> > it :/
>
> Done, this packages are now up for grabs:

> net-proxy/pingtunnel
> net-proxy/polipo
> net-proxy/privoxy
> net-proxy/tsocks

I'll take them if there are no other people interested.
If you are — feel free to add yourself to maintainers :)

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Andrew Savchenko posted on Thu, 08 Jan 2015 04:29:42 +0300 as excerpted:

> On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 15:06:08 +0100 Pacho Ramos wrote:

>> Done, this packages are now up for grabs:
>
>> net-proxy/privoxy
>
> I'll take them if there are no other people interested. If you are —
> feel free to add yourself to maintainers :)

Please take a look at privoxy right away, as the herd cleanup appears to
have removed a wrong version (stable -r2, leaving unstable -r1) there.

Bug #535994

Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Duncan posted on Thu, 08 Jan 2015 09:28:02 +0000 as excerpted:

> Andrew Savchenko posted on Thu, 08 Jan 2015 04:29:42 +0300 as excerpted:
>
>> On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 15:06:08 +0100 Pacho Ramos wrote:
>
>>> Done, this packages are now up for grabs:
>>
>>> net-proxy/privoxy
>>
>> I'll take them if there are no other people interested. If you are —
>> feel free to add yourself to maintainers :)
>
> Please take a look at privoxy right away, as the herd cleanup appears to
> have removed a wrong version (stable -r2, leaving unstable -r1) there.
>
> Bug #535994

And fixed! =:^)

Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 03:06:08PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Done, this packages are now up for grabs:
> net-libs/libecap

Got it. Need it as a dependency for net-proxy/squid. Help is always
welcome.

--
Eray
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 03:06:08PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> net-proxy/dante
I maintained this back in 2003, i'll take it on again.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 02/06/16 11:42 AM, james wrote:
> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
>> Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
>> anymore, they are all up for grabs.
>>
>> - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
>> - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
>> - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
>> - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
>> - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
>> - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
>>
>> Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
>> who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
>> into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
>> and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
>> haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
>> pass the torch.
>

> Hello Justin,
>
> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming
> there are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's
> dead; how would I know?).

I can step up and maintain or co-maintain sys-cluster/torque , I use
it at work and have contributed to it in the past.
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
> Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
> anymore, they are all up for grabs.
>
> - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
> - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
> - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
> - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
> - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
> - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
>
> Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
> who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
> into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
> and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
> haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
> pass the torch.

Hello Justin,

I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming there
are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead; how
would I know?).

My focus is building gentoo centric HPC clusters that do not require
systemd as a component, with deployment emphasis on bare-metal and
minimized gentoo systems where only the codes absolutely necessary to
support the necessary frameworks are dynamically installed. Many of the
'retro' tools in this cluster space, are quite useful for my work.

The guidexml page for empi is old, so where do I read up on it's
projected usage (just not familiar with that empi project/package).

James
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 02/06/16 10:42 -0500, james wrote:
> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
> > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
> > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
> >
> > - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
> > - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
> > - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
> >
> > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
> > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
> > into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
> > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
> > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
> > pass the torch.
>

> Hello Justin,
>
> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming there
> are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead; how
> would I know?).

Looks like Ian got torque already, but he may appreciate some help. For the
other packages, I'm more then happy to proxy maintain them for you. Just send
any patches my way (including a first one to add you as a maintainer :)

> My focus is building gentoo centric HPC clusters that do not require
> systemd as a component, with deployment emphasis on bare-metal and
> minimized gentoo systems where only the codes absolutely necessary to
> support the necessary frameworks are dynamically installed. Many of the
> 'retro' tools in this cluster space, are quite useful for my work.
>
> The guidexml page for empi is old, so where do I read up on it's
> projected usage (just not familiar with that empi project/package).

The empi documentation did get moved over to the wiki [1]. However, it's pretty
much the exact same thing you're seeing in the guidexml page. I know there were
some HPC sites using it in the past, but I haven't heard from anyone lately.
That could mean no one is using it, or that everything is working as expected.

1. https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Empi

--
Justin Bronder
Re: Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 06/03/2016 12:02 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
> On 02/06/16 10:42 -0500, james wrote:
>> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
>> > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
>> > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
>> >
>> > - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
>> > - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
>> > - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
>> >
>> > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
>> > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
>> > into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
>> > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
>> > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
>> > pass the torch.
>>

>> Hello Justin,
>>
>> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
>> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming there
>> are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead; how
>> would I know?).
>
> Looks like Ian got torque already, but he may appreciate some help. For the
> other packages, I'm more then happy to proxy maintain them for you. Just send
> any patches my way (including a first one to add you as a maintainer :)

OK will do and thanks for the help/sponsorship on these packages.

>> My focus is building gentoo centric HPC clusters that do not require
>> systemd as a component, with deployment emphasis on bare-metal and
>> minimized gentoo systems where only the codes absolutely necessary to
>> support the necessary frameworks are dynamically installed. Many of the
>> 'retro' tools in this cluster space, are quite useful for my work.
>>
>> The guidexml page for empi is old, so where do I read up on it's
>> projected usage (just not familiar with that empi project/package).
>
> The empi documentation did get moved over to the wiki [1]. However, it's pretty
> much the exact same thing you're seeing in the guidexml page. I know there were
> some HPC sites using it in the past, but I haven't heard from anyone lately.
> That could mean no one is using it, or that everything is working as expected.
>
> 1. https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Empi

I'll survey and work on the others (checking bgo) and elsewhere for
issues first. Then I'll poke around on empi an see what's up.

Netflix has posted a neat little (debian) cluster and running their
framework on arm (rasp. pi) using apache mesos::

http://ispyker.blogspot.com/2016/05/services-with-netflix-titus-and.html

My (ultimate) goal is pretty similar, just using gentoo in lieu of
debian; so if you run across any other relevant codes, drop me a line.

Thanks again,
James
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
El jue, 02-06-2016 a las 10:42 -0500, james escribió:
> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
>  > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these
> packages
>  > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
>  >
>  >      - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
>  >      - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
>  >      - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
>  >      - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
>  >      - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-
> cluster/torque
>  >      - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
>  >
>  > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and
> empi
>  > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get
> it
>  > into the main tree.  If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
>  > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well.  I
>  > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
>  > pass the torch.
>

> Hello Justin,
>
> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos,
> spark,
> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming
> there
> are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead;
> how
> would I know?).
>
> My focus is building gentoo centric HPC clusters that do not require
> systemd as a component, with deployment emphasis on bare-metal and
> minimized gentoo systems where only the codes absolutely necessary
> support the necessary frameworks are dynamically installed. Many of
> the
> 'retro' tools in this cluster space, are quite useful for my work.
>
> The guidexml page for empi is old, so where do I read up on it's
> projected usage (just not familiar with that empi project/package).
>
> James

Then, I would suggest you to contact proxy-maint project (I have CCed
them to this for letting them to know)

Thanks for volunteering!
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
El sáb, 11-06-2016 a las 22:48 +0200, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> El jue, 02-06-2016 a las 10:42 -0500, james escribió:
> >
> > On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
> >  > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these
> > packages
> >  > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
> >  >
> >  >      - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
> >  >      - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
> >  >      - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
> >  >      - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
> >  >      - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-
> > cluster/torque
> >  >      - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
> >  >
> >  > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and
> > empi
> >  > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get
> > it
> >  > into the main tree.  If not, I'll probably drop it in a few
> > months
> >  > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well.  I
> >  > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
> >  > pass the torch.
> >

> > Hello Justin,
> >
> > I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos,
> > spark,
> > etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming
> > there
> > are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead;
> > how
> > would I know?).
> >
> > My focus is building gentoo centric HPC clusters that do not
> > require
> > systemd as a component, with deployment emphasis on bare-metal and
> > minimized gentoo systems where only the codes absolutely necessary
> > support the necessary frameworks are dynamically installed. Many of
> > the
> > 'retro' tools in this cluster space, are quite useful for my work.
> >
> > The guidexml page for empi is old, so where do I read up on it's
> > projected usage (just not familiar with that empi project/package).
> >
> > James
> >
> Then, I would suggest you to contact proxy-maint project (I have CCed
> them to this for letting them to know)
>
> Thanks for volunteering!

Bleh, nevermind... I missed the other mail with jsbronder volunteering
for doing that job :)
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:42:03 -0500 james wrote:
> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
> > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
> > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
> >
> > - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
> > - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
> > - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
> > - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
> >
> > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
> > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
> > into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
> > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
> > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
> > pass the torch.
>

> Hello Justin,
>
> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming there
> are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead; how
> would I know?).

Hey, don't be too quick on your judgement :) We are using torque
(and maui) on three HPC setups, though we had to patch torque for
various features.

By the way, what scheduler/resource manager are you using for HPC?
slurm ebuild seems to be even in worse state than torque one (2.6.3
is present, 16.05.0 is the latest upstream).

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On 06/12/2016 04:01 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:42:03 -0500 james wrote:
>> On 06/01/2016 06:20 PM, Justin Bronder wrote:
>> > Due to a lack of time and the fact I don't use any of these packages
>> > anymore, they are all up for grabs.
>> >
>> > - media-gfx/openmesh [no project]
>> > - sys-cluster/ganglia [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/ganglia-web [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/torque [cluster]
>> > - sys-cluster/munge [cluster] dependency of sys-cluster/torque
>> > - sys-cluster/mpe2 [cluster]
>> >
>> > Also, if there's anyone out there using the science overlay and empi
>> > who's feeling motivated, that work still needs a champion to get it
>> > into the main tree. If not, I'll probably drop it in a few months
>> > and open openmpi and mpich2 to project maintenance as well. I
>> > haven't been involved in HPC for over a decade now, it's time to
>> > pass the torch.
>>

>> Hello Justin,
>>
>> I've been working on cluster ebuilds for a while (Apache Mesos, spark,
>> etc). I'm willing to proxy maintain these except torque. Assuming there
>> are no users of torque on gentoo (bgo seems inactive...it's dead; how
>> would I know?).
>
> Hey, don't be too quick on your judgement :) We are using torque
> (and maui) on three HPC setups, though we had to patch torque for
> various features.

Ian picked up torque::

Which was written on 6/2/16 by axs@gentoo.org.

> By the way, what scheduler/resource manager are you using for HPC?

I'm more focused on small clusters and the ability to 'reboot' identical
hardware into a variety of HPC or container cluster configurations. My
immediate goal is fast and small clusters to run 'cluster-benchmarks'
and compare different cluster offerings, for a particular problem. The
emphasis is the hardware which is identical, so the cluster codes are
the only difference. NO elaborate Schedulers or Framework schedulers,
just testing everything, atm.

That said, you may want to look at Mesos, as that cluster OS, it
supports a myriad of Schedulers and Framework schedulers. It fact it
encourages custom scheduler development.

http://mesos.apache.org/

http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/app-framework-development-guide/

> slurm ebuild seems to be even in worse state than torque one (2.6.3
> is present, 16.05.0 is the latest upstream).

I do not know why more gentoo devs have not been bitten by the
sys-cluster bug. Slurm is still widely used. SchedMD is hiring.

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

James

[1]
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/app-framework-development-guide/
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Hi

I'll take sys-apps/razercfg as a proxy maintainer.

Regards,
Ashish Gupta
Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
I'd like become a proxy-maintainer for app-editors/nvi.

--Felix
Re: Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Felix Janda wrote:
> I'd like become a proxy-maintainer for app-editors/nvi.

Sweet! If there are some open bugs then please upload patched ebuilds
and other neccessary files to the bugtracker, ideally as output by
git format-patch, and then talk e.g. to #gentoo-proxy-maint on freenode
to get someone to proxy them into the tree for you.

https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/repo/gentoo.git

//Peter
Re: Re: Packages up for grabs [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 16:04:08 +0000
Peter Stuge <peter@stuge.se> wrote:

> Felix Janda wrote:
> > I'd like become a proxy-maintainer for app-editors/nvi.
>
> Sweet! If there are some open bugs then please upload patched ebuilds
> and other neccessary files to the bugtracker, ideally as output by
> git format-patch, and then talk e.g. to #gentoo-proxy-maint on freenode
> to get someone to proxy them into the tree for you.
>
> https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/repo/gentoo.git

Or file a pull request @ https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pulls. That's
the most convenient solution for most of proxy-maint team members.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  View All