Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org>:

> Christian is joining us from Bamberg (which is about 60km north of
> Nuremberg, which happens to be in southen Germany),

A fact I always wanted to tell on this list is that though Nuremberg
is famous for its gingerbread, world's biggest manufacturer is in
Aachen (my home town)...and Lambertz owns some factories in Nuremberg.
Anyway. Welcome.

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
On 8/19/07, Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:

> When Christian isn't around computers (and fixing PHP bugs - hah!), he's
> enjoying singing in a choir, reading a good book or simply working in the
> garden.
>
> So please welcome Christian as a new fellow developer among us !

Welcome!

--
Santiago M. Mola
Jabber ID: coldwind@jabberes.org
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim wrote:

> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Christian Hoffmann (also known as hoffie
> on IRC), our latest addition joining the PHP herd.
>
> Christian is joining us from Bamberg (which is about 60km north of Nuremberg,
> which happens to be in southen Germany), where he's currently enjoying high
> school to get his graduation (or for those capable of understanding
> german :'Abitur') done.
>
> When Christian isn't around computers (and fixing PHP bugs - hah!), he's
> enjoying singing in a choir, reading a good book or simply working in the
> garden.
>
> So please welcome Christian as a new fellow developer among us !

Welcome aboard Hoffie! :)

Tobias

--
Gentoo Linux - Die Metadistribution
http://www.mitp.de/1769
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
And welcome to you too!

-Joe

Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
> Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org>:
>> Christian is joining us [...]

This finally makes Christian the most common first name of Gentoo devs:

9 Christian
8 Michael
6 Joshua, Peter
4 Chris, Daniel, Jason, Joe, Markus, Mike, Robert, Stefan
3 Martin, Thomas, Tobias, Tom

Welcome aboard!

Ulrich
Re: Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Ulrich Mueller wrote:
>> Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org>:
>>> Christian is joining us [...]
>
> This finally makes Christian the most common first name of Gentoo devs:

That settles it... No more "Cup o' Joe", "Any old Joe", etc. It's "Cup
o' Christian" from now on! Of course, this sounds a bit like an
religious bumper sticker... :)

-Joe
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim schrieb:

> Christian is joining us from Bamberg (which is about 60km north of
Nuremberg,
> which happens to be in southen Germany)

Welcome to the franconian part of the german conspiracy :)

Greets from Broadworschd-City
Thomas
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
On Sonntag, 19. August 2007, Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Christian Hoffmann (also known as
> hoffie on IRC), our latest addition joining the PHP herd.
>
> Christian is joining us from Bamberg (which is about 60km north of

Welcome onbord Christian!

+1 for german conspiracy. Lets found a franconian sub-conspiracy ;)

Greets from Erlangen
Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Welcome hottie, I mean hoffie :)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java
Re: Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
On 8/19/07, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org>:
> >> Christian is joining us [...]
>
> This finally makes Christian the most common first name of Gentoo devs:

heh, at work we have

alec-team ;)

-Antarus
Re: New Developer: Christian Hoffmann (hoffie) [ In reply to ]
Welcome

... and the german conspiracy grows...

Enjoy though use repoman || die ;)

Greetz