Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim a écrit :
> It's my pleasure to (re)-introduce to you Dimitry Brad (also known as diox on
> IRC), our latest addition joining the x86 arch monkeys.
>
> Dimitry has been a Gentoo Developer for quite some time (it has been nearly a
> year now), and he finally sent in his ebuild quiz and thus becoming a
> full-fledged Ebuild developer.

It's about time!

Cheers :)

Rémi
Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
On 29-07-2007 22:26:54 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
> So please welcome Dimitry as a new (old) fellow developer among us !

Welkom!

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
Il Sunday 29 July 2007 22:26:54 Christian Heim ha scritto:
> It's my pleasure to (re)-introduce to you Dimitry Brad (also known as diox
> on IRC), our latest addition joining the x86 arch monkeys.
>
> Dimitry has been a Gentoo Developer for quite some time (it has been nearly
> a year now), and he finally sent in his ebuild quiz and thus becoming a
> full-fledged Ebuild developer.
>
> So please welcome Dimitry as a new (old) fellow developer among us !
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

(Re)Welcome aboard Dimitri 8)

--
Davide Cendron

Gentoo Documentation Project
Italian Lead Translator

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/it/
Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
On 7/29/07, Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:
> It's my pleasure to (re)-introduce to you Dimitry Brad (also known as diox on
> IRC), our latest addition joining the x86 arch monkeys.
>
> Dimitry has been a Gentoo Developer for quite some time (it has been nearly a
> year now), and he finally sent in his ebuild quiz and thus becoming a
> full-fledged Ebuild developer.
>
> So please welcome Dimitry as a new (old) fellow developer among us !

Even though diox is short, I'd like to propose a nickchange to O2 to
save some expensive bytes. But for the rest: always welcome Dimitry !
;-)

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen
Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
Thanks all :)

Kind Regards,
Dimitry Bradt

--
Dimitry Bradt - diox@gentoo.org
Gentoo/Linux Undertakers Lead
Re: New (old) Developer: Dimitry Brad (diox) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to (re)-introduce to you Dimitry Brad (also known as diox on
> IRC), our latest addition joining the x86 arch monkeys.
>
> Dimitry has been a Gentoo Developer for quite some time (it has been nearly a
> year now), and he finally sent in his ebuild quiz and thus becoming a
> full-fledged Ebuild developer.
>
> So please welcome Dimitry as a new (old) fellow developer among us !

woohoo!

--
dirtyepic you'd be tossed up or wash up, the narrator relates
gentoo org in a spartan antarctican walk for many days