Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
> EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.
>
> Gilles is joining us from Rueil-Malmaison, France (yes, the french conspiracy
> is growing again),

Yes! We cheese-eating surrender-monkeys will rule the world someday!

> So please welcome Gilles as a new fellow developer among us !

It's about time you turned in your quizzes ! :)

Rémi
Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
Le Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:35:07 +0200
Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> a écrit:

> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
> EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.
>
> Gilles is joining us from Rueil-Malmaison, France (yes, the french conspiracy
> is growing again), where he's currently finishing an internship for his EE/CS
> study (for the dumb people like me, 'tis a combined study path consisting of
> electrical engineering and computer science).
>
> When Gilles isn't around computers, he enjoys reading a good book, mountain
> biking even climbing though he can't practise as often as he'd like.
>
> So please welcome Gilles as a new fellow developer among us !

Another one for the french connection in Gentoo :)

Welcome aboard!

--
Voyageur
NX and GNUstep Gentoo developer
Re: Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
On 6/9/07, Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org> wrote:
> hu, belgium is not in japan, is it ? :p

Honestly I don't know. My son was born in Belgium and he's Japanese. :o)

Anyway, welcome to Gentoo and its french connection. And it's nice to
see that the Gnome herd is getting some new blood.

Denis.
Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 12:35 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
> EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.

Welcome finally!
I look forward in messing up^W^W working in the portage tree too with
you! :)

--
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Developer (gnome, wxwidgets)
Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim schrieb:
> So please welcome Gilles as a new fellow developer among us !

Good to see you around now, FOSDEM was inspiring you, right? ;)

Greetz
-Jokey
Re: New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva) [ In reply to ]
Le samedi 09 juin 2007 à 13:04 +0200, Rémi Cardona a écrit :
> Christian Heim wrote:
> > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
> > EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.
> >
> > Gilles is joining us from Rueil-Malmaison, France (yes, the french conspiracy
> > is growing again),
> It's about time you turned in your quizzes ! :)

at least I not telling my schoolmate to take notes while I'm filling the
quizzes -_-

Le samedi 09 juin 2007 à 13:21 +0200, Markus Ullmann a écrit :
> Good to see you around now, FOSDEM was inspiring you, right? ;)
hu, belgium is not in japan, is it ? :p
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org>
GNOME Herd