Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
On Monday 04 June 2007 18:08, Christian Heim wrote:
> So please give Deedra a warm welcome !
Welcome back Deedra!

/me hugs dmwaters

--
Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
Welcome back! For me, you where the first face of Gentoo and original
bug opener. So I'm glad you made it back.

Take care and happy hacking -- Bret, psi29a

Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
> IRC).

It's good to see you return, Deedra. Your spirit always brightened up
Gentoo.

Thanks,
Donnie
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 18:08 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
> IRC).
>
> Deedra is joining us from Pensacola, FL. She is going to work on the
> accessibility stuff (she is blind), will be re-joining Developer Relations,
> and helping the kernel people to fix sparc/amd64 related kernel problems.
>
> So please give Deedra a warm welcome !

YAY! One of my favorite people is back. :)
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:08:48 +0200
Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:

> It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
> IRC).
>
> Deedra is joining us from Pensacola, FL. She is going to work on the
> accessibility stuff (she is blind), will be re-joining Developer Relations,
> and helping the kernel people to fix sparc/amd64 related kernel problems.
>
> So please give Deedra a warm welcome !

Hah, yet another proof that Gentoo is addictive. Welcome back, make yourself
comfortable, and have another shot.

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]
Nice to have you back with us Deedra!!!

On 6/5/07, Andrej Kacian <ticho@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:08:48 +0200
> Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
> > IRC).
> >
> > Deedra is joining us from Pensacola, FL. She is going to work on the
> > accessibility stuff (she is blind), will be re-joining Developer Relations,
> > and helping the kernel people to fix sparc/amd64 related kernel problems.
> >
> > So please give Deedra a warm welcome !
>
> Hah, yet another proof that Gentoo is addictive. Welcome back, make yourself
> comfortable, and have another shot.
>
> --
> Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
> Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86

--
Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
Re: New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters) [ In reply to ]