Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
Re: New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11) [ In reply to ]
On Samstag, 14. April 2007, Christian Heim wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Thomas Scharl (also known as
> think4urs11), our latest addition joining the forum moderators.
>
> Thomas is joining us from Nürnberg (or Nuremberg), Germany, where he's
> currently working for an unnamed Networking/Security company.
>
> Please welcome Thomas as a new, fellow developer among us !

Welcome Thomas!
Wow, new gentoo members in less than 100km distance. I'm from Erlangen :)

Zzam

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)
Re: New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11) [ In reply to ]
Hi.

Christian Heim wrote:

> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Thomas Scharl (also known as
> think4urs11), our latest addition joining the forum moderators.
>
> Thomas is joining us from Nürnberg (or Nuremberg), Germany, where he's
> currently working for an unnamed Networking/Security company.
>
> Please welcome Thomas as a new, fellow developer among us !
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

Congrats on getting the official Gentoo colors! That means you have no
more excuse to "slacking" ;)

Gentoo-forums / Userrel
Re: New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11) [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 01:01:38PM +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> Congrats on getting the official Gentoo colors! That means you have no
> more excuse to "slacking" ;)

Unless of course you become forums admin, which is the best slacker
job ever. Having that said i'm going back to the pool for my 16:45
massage and some more cocktails while you guys please do all the
work. :-P

cheers,
Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
Re: New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11) [ In reply to ]
About time! :)

Re: New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11) [ In reply to ]
Christian Heim schrieb:
> Please welcome Thomas as a new, fellow developer among us !

Wheeheee :D

German conspiracy growing again :)
Welcome aboard Thomas

-Jokey