(eventually) he/she will have to wait.
A true community must communicate to be a community at all.
The errors/"weak points" we make is what makes are go forward :)
So nothing wrong with any kind of problems here (don't imply there are
any).
Time to finish, lets hope i could make myself clear enough.
NO flames intended.
Rumen
Re: OT: was 2007.0 release [ In reply to ]
Rumen Yotov wrote:
> Somebody might want to know (for a new install) for how long
> (eventually) he/she will have to wait.

You do not have to wait for the gentoo release engineering team. You will
get an up to date install after running emerge -uvaD system in your fresh
system.

If the livecd is not up-to-date enough for you you can use any liecd in the
linux world. The only thing you need is chroot support.

Do not wait - Go ahead and start installing Gentoo now :)

best regards,
Stefan