Mailing List Archive

sci-electronics/modelsim
sci-electronics/modelsim needs its Manifest to be regenerated in
Manifest2 format and I don't have access to the necessary tarballs to
do so. Does anybody out here have access to a modelsim license or
installation ? I used to, quite some time ago, but not anymore. If you
do, please contact me off-list.

What worries me more is the fact that I'm trying to fix a package that
has seen 29 more recent releases since the one we have in Portage.
There are a few bump requests in bugzilla, but nothing recent nor
insistent. I'm kinda suspecting nobody cares anymore. And since it's
commercial stuff that would require a more or less blind bump (for me)
every 4 to 8 weeks on average, I'm very tempted to punt it. However,
before I did that, I wanted to know whether there was anybody still
interested and/or that still used it.

If nobody answers, I'll consider nobody cares and pmask it for removal.

Denis.