a video sent to out by a good mate
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645
-mike
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
> a video sent to out by a good mate
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645
++

I think recruiters should keep this link in mind.

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Jaroszyński
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 11:19:35PM +0100, Piotr Jaroszy??ski wrote:
> > a video sent to out by a good mate
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645
> ++
>
> I think recruiters should keep this link in mind.

And do what? It's terribly hard to spot poisonous people in advance so
recruiters would probably be the least likely devrel group to gain from
this imo.

Besides, you don't need to be an official developer at all to cause
problems as the gentoo community (on purpose) is much wider than just
the people with commit access.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
> And do what?
And hand it to the new devs. That's all I meant ;]

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Jaroszyński
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 11:43:16PM +0100, Piotr Jaroszy??ski wrote:
> > And do what?
> And hand it to the new devs. That's all I meant ;]

Ahh, part of the 'required reading' start pack :)

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
interesting video. I think many could learn from this I know I did.

Re: forwarding a video [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 12:18 +0100, Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:

> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > no, i'm not directing this at any one person as i dont believe singling out
> > any one person addresses anything in our case
> >
> > a video sent to out by a good mate
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645
> > -mike
>
> what a nice flash website,

If you'd bothered to look, there's a nice download link on the right
that downloads as an avi. You don't even need flash installed. All you
need to do is get past the tagging of the download as being "for
Windows/Mac".

Daniel