Mailing List Archive

[FOSDEM2007] HW insurance for Gentoo Staff && bio for the schedule
hiya all :)
First of all i wish you all a good new year :)

Because we have the chance to take *free* hardware insurance for the
fosdem event (no matter if you're at the booth or in the devroom)

To get that all insured, i'll need the following info before january,
16th ('07). Please note that every device should be followed by it's
serial number. I'll need the following info (i've put them in an example ;):

<speaker>
<name>Dimitry Bradt</name>
<nick>diox</nick>
<email>diox@gentoo.org</email>
<hw>
IBM Thinkpad r50p (sn: xxxxxxx)(security tracing number which is avail
on most laptops: xxxxxxxxx)
</hw>
<hw>
Qtek 2020i (sn: xxxxxxx)
</hw>
<hw>
Level one 8port switch (sn: xxxxxxx)
</hw>
</speaker>

Also i'll need a small bio about each speaker/a small text about what
they'll going to talk. (for the schedule, which they'll print on this
year's folder). A picture can be provided too, but then we'll have to
get pictures from *every* speaker. So you all have to agree on putting
your picture on the folder. Keep the bio short'n'complete ;-)
BTW: Don't forget to mention your gentoo working area in the bio ;-)

Also i'd like to ask all ppl with incomplete arrival information at
www.g.o/proj/en/pr/events/fosdem2007-belgium/ ,to fix the document or
reply the info to this mail :)

_____
,888888b.
.dP""Y88888b
_..-'.(o) ;88888b
,'..-..`"aad8888888b
``._ `*Y88888b
/ `Y888888b.
: Y8888888b.
Dimitry Bradt (diox) : Y88888888b.
diox at gentoo dot org | _,8ad88888888.
: .d88888888888888b.
Dutch Documentation Lead \d8888888""888888888
VDR Developer 8888;''' 88888888888
Events Contact (PR) 888' Y8888888888
`Y8 :8888888888
Fingerprint & Key ID: |` '8888888888
C359 3F9A 6F33 09FB 759F | 8888888888
017E 613E AA10 35D3 3C5C | 8888888888
(0x35D33C5C) | 8888888888
| ,888888888P
www.gentoo.org : ;888888888'
dev.gentoo.org/~diox/ \ d88888888'
#gentoo-doc-nl on freenode _.>, 888888P'