So please give fordfrog the usual froggy welcome.

--
Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)
Re: New developer: Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty napsal(a):
> He hails from Beroun, Czech Republic. He owns his own IT company. On the
> personal side he is married and has a little daughter. He likes soccer,
> taking trips on bikes and hiking.

Yay, the Czech beer conspiracy is growing! Welcome!

*plop*

--
Best regards,

Jakub Moc
mailto:jakub@gentoo.org
GPG signature:
http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

... still no signature ;)
Re: New developer: Miroslav Å ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 00:40:55 +0200
Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@gentoo.org> wrote:

> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Miroslav "fordforg" Å ulc. He is
> joining the über cool java people. Expect him to spend endless night
> battling with the horrors of bundled jars and sucky build systems.

Welcome aboard, Miro ! :)

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86
Re: New developer: Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the greetings from Czechoslovakia :-)

--
Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog)
Java Team

Re: New developer: Miroslav Å ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:
> He hails from Beroun, Czech Republic. He owns his own IT company. On the
> personal side he is married and has a little daughter. He likes soccer,
> taking trips on bikes and hiking.

Nice to see yet another guy from Czechoslovakia :). We should really
meet and go out for a beer...

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth
Re: New developer: Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Jakub Moc wrote:
> Petteri Räty napsal(a):
>> He hails from Beroun, Czech Republic. He owns his own IT company. On the
>> personal side he is married and has a little daughter. He likes soccer,
>> taking trips on bikes and hiking.
>
> Yay, the Czech beer conspiracy is growing! Welcome!
>
> *plop*

Can I be included? Just in spirit?

--
Doug Goldstein <cardoe@gentoo.org>
http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/

Re: New developer: Miroslav Å ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Re: New developer: Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Jakub Moc a écrit :
> Petteri Räty napsal(a):
>> He hails from Beroun, Czech Republic. He owns his own IT company. On the
>> personal side he is married and has a little daughter. He likes soccer,
>> taking trips on bikes and hiking.
>
> Yay, the Czech beer conspiracy is growing! Welcome!
>
> *plop*

Beer? Where?!

Anyway, welcome fordfrog :)

Rémi
Re: New developer: Miroslav ©ulc (fordfrog) [ In reply to ]
Jakub Moc schrieb:
> Yay, the Czech beer conspiracy is growing! Welcome!

You'd share your beer? :D

Jokey