So please give rbu the usual warm welcome.

--
Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)
Re: New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu) [ In reply to ]
> He hails from Berlin, Germany.

Ach,
kiek an, noch'n Berliner ;)

So then, welcomely at board

--
Gentoo Developer: hd_brummy
mailto: hd_brummy@gentoo.org
I-Net: http://www.gentoo.org/
Re: New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu) [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 27 December 2006 20:38, Petteri Räty wrote:
> He hails from Berlin, Germany.

Welcome to the German Conspiracy ;)

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)

Re: New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu) [ In reply to ]
* Joerg Bornkessel <hd_brummy@gentoo.org> [06/12/27 21:47 +0100]:
> > He hails from Berlin, Germany.
>
> Ach,
> kiek an, noch'n Berliner ;)

I'm in Berlin as well... but only two more days ;-)

Is there somebody else who attends the 23C3 currently?
(Besides mabi, hansmi and wschlich.)

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler <pylon@gentoo.org> +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
Re: New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:
> It's my pleasure to introduce to you Robert "rbu" Buchholz.

Before it's too late, I wanted to send thanks to Jokey who was and is a
great mentor.
And also to all who sent greetings. Hope to see some of you at the next
German conspiracy meeting.

Robert

Re: New developer: Robert Buchholz (rbu) [ In reply to ]
Petteri Räty wrote:

> So please give rbu the usual warm welcome.

...rbu roasting on an open fiiire...

welcome rbu! =D

--
by design, by neglect
dirtyepic gentoo org for a fact or just for effect