http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

... still no signature ;)
Re: SAMBA needs a maintainer [ In reply to ]
Jakub Moc wrote:
> net-fs/samba has been missing a maintainer since August, and there's
> quite a lot of open bugs. Anyone interested in taking over this (at
> least temporarily), please see the following list:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/wycqt
>
> Thanks.

If there are any interested users, I am willing to proxy-maintain this
as well.

Thanks,

-Alec Warner
Re: SAMBA needs a maintainer [ In reply to ]
Jakub Moc wrote:
> net-fs/samba has been missing a maintainer since August, and there's
> quite a lot of open bugs. Anyone interested in taking over this (at
> least temporarily), please see the following list:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/wycqt
>
> Thanks.

I'll give some of the issues a look over Monday if you ping me about it
jakub. But I don't want to maintain it. I'll proxy maintain it for a
user and help them out if they need.

--
Doug Goldstein <cardoe@gentoo.org>
http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/
Re: SAMBA needs a maintainer [ In reply to ]
i just closed a bunch of them and version bumped the pkg ... but dont let that
stop anyone else from having a look at still open issues :p
-mike
Re: SAMBA needs a maintainer [ In reply to ]

Alec Warner wrote:

> If there are any interested users, I am willing to proxy-maintain this
> as well.

I don't really want to do it as I'm just starting a new job, but will if you
can't find anyone else; would it be possible to post to the user rep forum?
It'd have more weight coming from a dev.