Mailing List Archive

New Gentoo doc developer: Josh Saddler (nightmorph)
Hi all.

Another slightly *cough* late announcement from me :)

Josh Saddler i(nightmorph) has joined the GDP team to help with our
(surprise!) documentation. He's already been an invaluable help updating
the Installation Handbook for the 2006.0 release.

Josh writes:
"I'm from San Diego, California, USA, and have lived here all my life.
Graduated in May 2005 from Point Loma Nazarene University with a
Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre. I've played piano for more than 16
years, and have been acting and singing for about the same amount of
time. I work at Borders, a book/music/video/cafe shop. My wonderful
girlfriend and I recently got engaged. I read constantly: mostly
sci-fi/fantasy, but also read about art, literature, theatre, string
theory, quantum gravitation, astrophysics, Linux, rollercoasters, web
technologies, history, kernel & operating system internals, etc. You
name it. Firm believer in Gnome and Xfce4. Firm believer in rainy days,
starry nights, and beaches. I tinker with anything and everything in my
spare time. I write poetry, fiction and bits of plays, in about that
order. Music follows me wherever I go."

Josh should feel right at home in the developer lounge bar with those
qualifications :)

Please give Josh a hearty welcome to the team.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard
Re: New Gentoo doc developer: Josh Saddler (nightmorph) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 07:12:33PM +0100, Bryan Østergaard wrote:
> Josh Saddler i(nightmorph) has joined the GDP team to help with our
> (surprise!) documentation. He's already been an invaluable help updating
> the Installation Handbook for the 2006.0 release.

Yay! Been waiting for that one.

> Josh should feel right at home in the developer lounge bar with those
> qualifications :)

He can buy me a beer anytime... ;)

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Gentoo, Josh.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd
Re: New Gentoo doc developer: Josh Saddler (nightmorph) [ In reply to ]
Another Southern Californian, it would seem. Excellent. If you're ever
in the Anaheim/Orange County Area give me a jingle. We could go for some
Starbucks and head to Fry's or something. :P

Welcome aboard, Josh!
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
Gentoo Forums Global Moderator
Re: New Gentoo doc developer: Josh Saddler (nightmorph) [ In reply to ]
Peter, the least you could do is take your boyfriend somewhere nice... ;)

Re: New Gentoo doc developer: Josh Saddler (nightmorph) [ In reply to ]