patches to the OpenAFS ebuilds, perhaps someone new should be given the
task. Several people have submitted patches for OpenAFS to Bugzilla, and a
few have volunteered to maintain it. I might suggest that one of these
people could be given the task of maintaining OpenAFS.

Anyway, many thanks for anything that can be done.

Sincerely,

John Ranson
ranson@mit.edu
Re: OpenAFS ebuild status [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 17 May 2005 01:05 am, John D. Ranson wrote:
> If the current developers are unable or unwilling to apply
> <snip>

there are no openafs developers, read the mail archives

ive sent a few requests for someone to step up and maintain the package, no
one has followed through on it

people can complain all they want, openafs will stay broken until a developer
decides to maintain it or we bring someone on to do so
-mike