app-mobilephone category has emerged, maintained by the brand new
mobile-phone herd. The herd currently has only one member... me. :)
interested gentoo devs, feel free to join me!
Re: mobile-phone herd [ In reply to ]
Hi Alin,

I think I might be of help with the mobile-phone herd given that I
maintain almost all the bluetooth related packages and at least half
of the app-pda stuff. I remember st_lim or someone maintaining gnokii
and variants there-of, so you might want to ask if he is still active
and help out on those bugs.

Some of the packages in app-pda are actually mobile phone related, so
you might want to take a look at those.

Cheers,

Alastair

--
Alastair (liquidx) Tse
Gentoo Developer. [Python, Bluetooth, PDA, CJK, Dicts]

Re: mobile-phone herd [ In reply to ]
Alastair Tse wrote:

> Hi Alin,
>
> I think I might be of help with the mobile-phone herd given that I
> maintain almost all the bluetooth related packages and at least half
> of the app-pda stuff. I remember st_lim or someone maintaining gnokii
> and variants there-of, so you might want to ask if he is still active
> and help out on those bugs.
>
> Some of the packages in app-pda are actually mobile phone related, so
> you might want to take a look at those.

Hi Alastair,

I've already moved all mobile-phone related packages to app-mobilephone,
excepting kde-base/candy (kde herd opposed to that) and some xmms plugin
(media-plugins seems to suits better imo).

Seeya,
Alin
Re: mobile-phone herd [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 17 May 2005 04:30 am, Alin Nastac wrote:
> app-mobilephone category has emerged, maintained by the brand new
> mobile-phone herd. The herd currently has only one member... me. :)
> interested gentoo devs, feel free to join me!

thanks for taking sms :-)
--
Daniel Black <dragonheart@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Crypto/PPC/dev-embedded/Forensics/NetMon