Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] eclectic-0.9.1

About eclectic
- --------------

During the last few months, ciaranm, ka0ttic, slarti and me have been
working on "eclectic" [1], a modular administration and configuration
framework for Gentoo. Eclectic is completely written in bash and unifies
different tasks in one tool with a consistent user interfaces. Up to
now, eclectic can handle mulitple tasks using the following modules:

* bashcomp:
Configure and list bash completetions, thus obsoletes
app-shells/bash-completion-config.

* blas,lapack:
Switch between implementations of virtual/{blas,lapack}.
This obsoletes sci-libs/{blas,lapack}-config (which are bogus).

* profile: