server load later. If smolt upstream likes the code it might go into
Smolt earlier than the Gentoo extensions itself.

Sebastian
Re: Gentoo stats server/client @ 2009-08-02 [ In reply to ]
I haven't mentioned yet that I have started using the provided Redmine
installation, especially its bug tracker lately. The reason I post
about this is these two links that might be of interest to some of you:

Gentoo/Smolt/GSOC tasks
http://soc.gentooexperimental.org/projects/stats/issues

Gannt chart on these
http://soc.gentooexperimental.org/projects/gantt/stats

I've been working on report generation today. More later.

Sebastian