Is it included in KDE 3.5.10 by default or is it something I need to install?
If it's the latter, what is this package called?

Thank you.
Re: What I need to install in order to do that [ In reply to ]
2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com>:
> Hi, ALL,
> In KDE there should be a configuration module that will allow me
> configure GTK style and font.
>
> Is it included in KDE 3.5.10 by default or is it something I need to install?
> If it's the latter, what is this package called?
>
> Thank you.

It's definitely not included by default.
AFAIR the kcm module should come with x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt. It
isn't in kde-sunset tree but you can get its ebuild from gentoo's cvs:
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt/?hideattic=0
Unfortunately it's seems its sources were moved somewhere else...
Re: What I need to install in order to do that [ In reply to ]
Fat-Zer,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Fat-Zer <fatzer2@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com>:
>> Hi, ALL,
>> In KDE there should be a configuration module that will allow me
>> configure GTK style and font.
>>
>> Is it included in KDE 3.5.10 by default or is it something I need to install?
>> If it's the latter, what is this package called?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

> It's definitely not included by default.
> AFAIR the kcm module should come with x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt. It
> isn't in kde-sunset tree but you can get its ebuild from gentoo's cvs:
> http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt/?hideattic=0
> Unfortunately it's seems its sources were moved somewhere else...

kde-sunset contains very outdated version of this package.
It would be nice if someone can put the newer ebuild in the overlay.

Now when I get it I need to put it in the overlay, right?

Thank you.

Re: What I need to install in order to do that [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I think you might want kde-misc/kde-gtk-config (in tree)

Cheers,
Jens

Re: What I need to install in order to do that [ In reply to ]
2012/11/29 Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com>:
> Fat-Zer,
>
> kde-sunset contains very outdated version of this package.
> It would be nice if someone can put the newer ebuild in the overlay.
>
> Now when I get it I need to put it in the overlay, right?
>
> Thank you.

kde-sunset contains the latest version for kde3. Off coarse it may
require some patching as well as a lot of packages in kde-sunset.

2012/11/29 Jens Rutschmann <Jens.Rutschmann@gmx.info>:
> Hi,
>
> I think you might want kde-misc/kde-gtk-config (in tree)
>
> Cheers,
> Jens

kde-misc/kde-gtk-config is for kde4 only.