Mailing List Archive

Fwd: KDE stabilization upgrade guide
Sorry, I meant upgrade from 4.4 to 4.6.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE stabilization upgrade guide
To: gentoo-desktop@lists.gentoo.org

Hi,

I upgraded last week on two x86 stable arch machines from 4.2 to 4.6 and
everything went well.

The only thing I had to do was to add a few use flags like:

kde-base/kdelibs semantic-desktop
kde-base/kdepimlibs semantic-desktop

Even though make.profile is link to kde profile.

But it's only my 2 cents contribution.

Thank you!
JM

--