Mailing List Archive

System Problems - an apology
I seem to have stepped on a few toes on this forum, some of which needed
stepping on, and a bunch more that I didn't intend to step on. In any
case, this was not the appropriate place to do so.

Please, all, accept my apologies for harsh words and too much off-topic
verbage, and for any offense that was taken on this forum at my tone or
attitude. I have asked one subscriber to please refrain from posting to
this thread, and I'd appreciate it if he would honor my request.

Roman asked for several files from my configuration, which I posted
online and to which I sent links in previous posts. He has kindly
offered to take a look at them and see if he sees anything which might
shed some light on my desktop problem.

I asked a technical question, so going forward, technical answers or
knowledge will be welcome. Please, let's keep it there. On this list,
at least, I neither need nor welcome advice on how to live my life, or
to take my meds, or the like :-)

Ciao,

BTW, crow tastes OK with barbeque sauce on it.

lh

--
Lindsay Haisley | "Humor will get you through times of no humor
FMP Computer Services | better than no humor will get you through