I'm trying to build gnome-shell from gnome overlay

But I can't beacause of teh dependency with gconf[+introspection] that I
cant't resolv

Here is what I've doing emerge -av gconf:
[ebuild R ] gnome-base/gconf-2.32.0 USE="debug policykit -doc
(-introspection) -ldap" 0 kB

But introspection is in my USE flag

Thanks
Re: How-to build gnome-shell [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Monday 08 November 2010 08:55:54 LeDabe wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to build gnome-shell from gnome overlay
>
> But I can't beacause of teh dependency with gconf[+introspection] that I
> cant't resolv
>
> Here is what I've doing emerge -av gconf:
> [ebuild R ] gnome-base/gconf-2.32.0 USE="debug policykit -doc
> (-introspection) -ldap" 0 kB
>
> But introspection is in my USE flag

That USE-Flag is masked.
You need to add "gnome-base/gconf -introspective"
to /etc/portage/profile/package.use.mask.

greetings,
Roman

--
They will only cause the lower classes to move about needlessly.
-- The Duke of Wellington, on early steam railroads.
Re: How-to build gnome-shell [ In reply to ]
Thanks, it's worked

Re: How-to build gnome-shell [ In reply to ]
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to build gnome-shell from gnome overlay
>
> But I can't beacause of teh dependency with gconf[+introspection] that I
> cant't resolv
>
> Here is what I've doing emerge -av gconf:
> [ebuild R ] gnome-base/gconf-2.32.0 USE="debug policykit -doc
> (-introspection) -ldap" 0 kB
>
> But introspection is in my USE flag
>
> Thanks

Hi,

Is there any detailed instruction somewhere fro this? I would give a
chance to gnome shell if this is stable enough to not destroy my whole
system :)

Thanks
Laszlo