Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: What "just works" and what doesn't?
I did not want to imply that Gentoo is worse than the
rest in terms of printing.

I followed the printing how-to (which BTW is great)
and everything worked just fine.

It just takes some work setting everything up ... and
the question was "What just works?" which I took to
mean "with no additional setup"