Mailing List Archive

2004.3 Testing
Gentoo/amd64 2004.3 Testing has started. I have created some initial stage
tarballs based on gcc 3.4.1 which everyone is welcome to try out. They
should also work fine with the 2004.2 LiveCD, so feel free to use them for
2004.2 installation as well.

Anyway, you can find the 2004.3 testing files in my devspace:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~jhuebel/2004.3-testing/

As new stages and liveCDs are built, they will show up there. If you have any
questions about the files at that URL, please direct your questions to the
#gentoo-amd64 channel on irc.freenode.net. For now, I'm not accepting bug
reports via email or through bugs.gentoo.org. Only through IRC...

DO NOT SUBMIT BUG REPORTS FOR 2004.3 TO BUGS.GENTOO.ORG. I will close them
immediately with "LATER".

--
Jason Huebel
Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead

GPG Public Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)