Mailing List Archive

Re: Anybody using SASL and Postfix 2.1.x?
Hey Paul,

Sorry for the slow reply, and thanks for your reply. What I found out
was the issue appears to be with the new stable and unstable ebuilds of
the cyrus-sasl library. One ebuild flat would not generate any
binaries, all 0KByte files. A different build only had problems with
some of the modules. I noticed some strict-aliasing warnings during
build, I was going to go back try different compiler flags, and file bug
reports with the proper people after I had narrowed down the culprit. I
got swamped then forgot about this issue and only now went back to
revisit it.

Again, thanks for the reply, it was helpful.

-ryan