Only one error message about a plymouth problem. I've tried to stop it
without results.

It's probably some compatibility problem or is a possible bug?
Re: login problem after update [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 5:09 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm no gnome3 with systemd, and yesterday after an upgrade i can't login
system; i see only a black screen.

> Only one error message about a plymouth problem. I've tried to stop it
without results.

> It's probably some compatibility problem or is a possible bug?

Could you disable the gdm.service unit, and after booting to console, start
it manually? After that, and if again you only get a black screen, could
you try to see the logs for gdm? You can do it with "journalctl -b -u
gdm.service".

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias
Re: login problem after update [ In reply to ]
Manually i've the same result. In the gdm's log i see a problem with
OpenGL; change it it from xorg to nvidia, but the result don't change

Re: login problem after update [ In reply to ]
Re: Re: login problem after update [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 5:42 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Manually i've the same result. In the gdm's log i see a problem with
OpenGL; change it it from xorg to nvidia, but the result don't change

Pleas don't top-post.

Could you please post the whole output from journal -b -u gdm.service?

Regards