I'm from Hungary
I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use

My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
Re: New person [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hy!
>
> I'm new in this list.
> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
> I'm from Hungary
> I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
>
> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo

Welcome.

This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here
and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years
ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit
in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time
everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the
regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel
free to use either.

Good luck and have fun,
Mark
Re: New person [ In reply to ]