Mailing List Archive

[no subject]
I wanted to give bugzilla a chance on my alpha-AS800 but can't seem to get my
unmask flags right.

# emerge -puvD bugzilla

Calculating dependencies
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "bugzilla" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- www-apps/bugzilla-2.20_rc2 (masked by: missing keyword)
- www-apps/bugzilla-2.18.3 (masked by: missing keyword)
- www-apps/bugzilla-2.20_rc1 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
section 2.2 "Software Availability" in the Gentoo Handbook.

# cat package.unmask
>=www-apps/bugzilla-2*

# cat package.keywords
>=www-apps/bugzilla-2* ~alpha