From: "Justin Ferguson" <jf@ownco.net>
Date: Feb 8, 2014 4:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Bank of the West security contact?
To: <noloader@gmail.com>

did you really reply to an email to show that you know how to whois??

unsubscribe.

http://wdprs.internic.net/

> The data in Networksolutions.com's WHOIS database ...
>
> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
> <kristian.hermansen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone have security contact at Bank of the West?
>> --
>> Kristian Erik Hermansen
>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristianhermansen
>> https://profiles.google.com/kristian.hermansen

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
-- Abraham Lincoln
Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact? [ In reply to ]
Justin - I think we're all pretty tired of your lack of maturity.
There's a reason why you're no longer at IOActive, and I think its
about time everyone knew the real you. Doing a Google search on you
turned up quite a bit of interesting information, including this dox
on you by the people you burned a few years back when you were trying
to become a member of Anonymous with all your conspiracy theories:
http://dumpz.org/218006/text/
Oh, and I think we will all get a kick out of your photos:
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/doxingtheidiots/library/

Greg
Sent using Hushmail
Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact? [ In reply to ]
On Feb 9, 2014 11:53 AM, <doxingtheidiots@hushmail.com> wrote:

> Justin - I think we're all pretty tired of your lack of maturity.
There's a reason why you're no longer at IOActive,

Oh probably a lack of sleazy.

> and I think its about time everyone knew the real you. Doing a Google
search on you turned up quite a bit of interesting information, including
this dox on you by the people you burned a few years back when you were
trying to become a member of Anonymous with all your conspiracy theories:

> http://dumpz.org/218006/text/

If you only knew )

> Oh, and I think we will all get a kick out of your photos:
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/doxingtheidiots/library/

Tl;dr

Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact? [ In reply to ]
Ftr record folks, this is the level that booz Allen et al and the RCMP are
at as a failed entrapment attempt.

Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Justin Ferguson <jf@ownco.net> wrote:
> Ftr record folks, this is the level that booz Allen et al and the RCMP are
> at as a failed entrapment attempt.
Surely you can do better than that...

Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact? [ In reply to ]
Meet the infamous @shm00p folks. He weighs about what you'd expect, lives
with his parents in Nevada and can be currently found in Gaithersburg, MD.

Well infamous is probably not the right word, Twitter troll wannabe antisec
Nazi sort.