Mailing List Archive

HTML Email and stuff
> Bad form to send HTML email to a security list.

There's me thinking that HTML email, tagged gifs, IFRAME launchers, web-bugs
and the like are _exactly_ the thought of thing that should be sent to a
security mailing list. Much more entertaining and educational than folks
asking pentest questions using webmail from client sites, that just begs for
a whois ;-) Lucky for some that SecurityFocus started mangling the
headers.

Cheers.
Re: HTML Email and stuff [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 13 August 2002 12:27 pm, Nexus wrote:
>> Bad form to send HTML email to a security list.
>
>There's me thinking that HTML email, tagged gifs, IFRAME launchers, web-bugs
>and the like are _exactly_ the thought of thing that should be sent to a
>security mailing list. Much more entertaining and educational than folks
>asking pentest questions using webmail from client sites, that just begs for
>a whois ;-) Lucky for some that SecurityFocus started mangling the
>headers.

Hehe...
--

Steve Szmidt