Mailing List Archive

Suggestion for this List
Folks,

Let me use this email to put forth a suggestion I have for the
direction of this list. I think there's potential in such a forum, but
I am also trying to stay realistic in terms of manageable
informational density. One could call my suggestion "Append-only".

I suggest that every post on this list shall bring out more relevant
information on each issue, full disclosure, as the name implies. There
should not be discussion nor questions. But it remains unmoderated and
*any* (relevant!) information is welcome. if there is an issue that
a subscrriber disagrees with, or is unsure about, then he shall
contact the author of the post directly. Only after both parties are
left without a misunderstanding, a follow-up post should inform the
list. *Then* will this list will become a precious resource.

Comments (privately if appropriate)?

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
\____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

1-800-psych: hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.