--
http:www.lwang.org
mailto:abryson@bytefocus.com

Alice Bryson wrote:
> hi Guys:
> I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
> more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
> anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
1) Post to usenet with that address as the sender and in the body
2) Put the address on websites not protected by mod_spambot

AW: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
Hi,

post some usenet articles with this e-mail address.

Regards,

Patrick Gwiasda

At 03:58 AM 7/24/2006, Alice Bryson wrote:

> I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
>abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
>more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
>anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
> Thanks in advance!

Just put the email address with a mailto tag on any fairly popular web page.

Gets me a lot of spam.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:58:13 +0800, Alice Bryson said:
> I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> abryson@bytefocus.com.

Step one: Convince us you're really Alice Bryson and this isn't an
attempt to beseige Alice with spam....
Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
2006/7/24, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu>:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:58:13 +0800, Alice Bryson said:
> > I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> > abryson@bytefocus.com.
>
> Step one: Convince us you're really Alice Bryson and this isn't an
> attempt to beseige Alice with spam....

Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?

Have a Good Day

> Alice Bryson wrote:
> > hi Guys:
> > I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> > abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
> > more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
> > anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
> 1) Post to usenet with that address as the sender and in the body

Could you tell me some addresses of popular usenet? I'm sorry to say
that i didn't use usenet before. :(

> 2) Put the address on websites not protected by mod_spambot
> > Thanks in advance!

Have a Good Day

Alice Bryson wrote:
> 2006/7/24, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu>:
>> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:58:13 +0800, Alice Bryson said:
>> > I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
>> > abryson@bytefocus.com.
>>
>> Step one: Convince us you're really Alice Bryson and this isn't an
>> attempt to beseige Alice with spam....
>>

> Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
> number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?

What does that prove?

telnet mail.40networks.com 25
Trying 64.114.199.200...
Connected to mail.40networks.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 40networks.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.13.1/8.13.1; Mon, 24 Jul 2006
09:45:17 -0700
EHLO utdallas.edu
250-40networks.com Hello utd59514.utdallas.edu [129.110.3.28], pleased
to meet you
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE
250-DSN
250-ETRN
250-AUTH GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
250-DELIVERBY
250 HELP
MAIL FROM: testing@utdallas.edu
250 2.1.0 testing@utdallas.edu... Sender ok
RCPT TO: abryson@bytefocus.com
250 2.1.5 abryson@bytefocus.com... Recipient ok
QUIT
221 2.0.0 40networks.com closing connection
Connection closed by foreign host.

So the address is valid, but we still have no way of knowing if you are
really Alice Bryson or if you're someone joejobbing Alice Bryson. Do
you have a digital ID? If so, sign the response to this message. Then
we will know for sure that you are Alice (or that you stole her ID!)

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
On 7/24/06, Alice Bryson <abryson@bytefocus.com> wrote:
> hi Guys:
> I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
> more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
> anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
> Thanks in advance!

Search for free porn by email and subscribe to as much of it as you can?

> Alice Bryson wrote:
> > Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
> > number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?
> >
> What does that prove?

It would prove she can read mail sent to abryson@bytefocus.com. Or
that she's psychic.

Regards,
Brian

LOL..... I think it's her husband and that they're going through a messy
divorce and he want's to trash her e-mail address with as much spam as
possible.

Exibar

>> > Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
>> > number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?
>> >
>> What does that prove?
>
> It would prove she can read mail sent to abryson@bytefocus.com. Or
> that she's psychic.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

I vote psychic...

On 7/24/06, Brian Eaton <eaton.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/24/06, Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu> wrote:
> > Alice Bryson wrote:
> > > Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
> > > number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?
> > >
> > What does that prove?
>
> It would prove she can read mail sent to abryson@bytefocus.com. Or
> that she's psychic.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

-- h0 h0 h0 --
www.nopsled.net
Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
Brian Eaton wrote:
> On 7/24/06, Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu> wrote:
>> Alice Bryson wrote:
>> > Yes, i am Alice, to prove that you can send an email with a long
>> > number to abryson@bytefocus.com, and i will reply you that number, ok?
>> >
>> What does that prove?
>
> It would prove she can read mail sent to abryson@bytefocus.com.

Which doesn't mean much. She could have hacked into the account.

> Or
> that she's psychic.

If she was psychic, she wouldn't need to ask for our help. :-)

Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:59:34 CDT, Paul Schmehl said:

> What does that prove?
>
> telnet mail.40networks.com 25
> Trying 64.114.199.200...
> Connected to mail.40networks.com.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> 220 40networks.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.13.1/8.13.1; Mon, 24 Jul 2006
> 09:45:17 -0700
> EHLO utdallas.edu

Paul, Paul, Paul... You *really* need to pay attention.

Yes, you can do the whole telnet thing. That wasn't what she said.

What she *said* was that *if* I were to mail her a large random number,
like this:

% dd if=/dev/urandom bs=16 count=16 2> /dev/null | md5sum
63cbd14c2612b7cbc7b7ce6d0e0b7fcb -

that she would be able to repeat that number back to me - proving that
she's at least sufficiently Alice that she can read Alice's mail and
respond to it.

Strictly speaking, it doesn't prove she's Alice - but it proves she's
in control of that e-mail address. Usually that's considered "close
enough", as demonstrated by all the mailing list software that considers
(which is exactly this same "proof of pseudo-identity"...)

Yes, she could have hijacked the real Alice's e-mail account - but at that
point, Alice has bigger problems already....
Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
I have a sugestion.

Actually 2.

1 - Alice creates a bait mail like "drop_spam_here(a)bytefocus.com", we
send a secret number, she replies and THEN we send our precious spam
collection to her. Worst-case scenario, It proves that some hacker has
control of Alice's mail server. And in this case, spam is the smaller of
her problems.

OR

2 - Alice takes a picture of herself doing something silly like carving
a commodore 64 in wood or wearing a hat made of meat..

I vote for the second one. Worked with 419 scammers.
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/06/28/nigerian_letter_scam.html

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:54:34 -0400
Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

V> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:59:34 CDT, Paul Schmehl said:
V>
V> > What does that prove?
V> >
V> > telnet mail.40networks.com 25
V> > Trying 64.114.199.200...
V> > Connected to mail.40networks.com.
V> > Escape character is '^]'.
V> > 220 40networks.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.13.1/8.13.1; Mon, 24 Jul 2006
V> > 09:45:17 -0700
V> > EHLO utdallas.edu
V>
V> Paul, Paul, Paul... You *really* need to pay attention.
V>
V> Yes, you can do the whole telnet thing. That wasn't what she said.
V>
V> What she *said* was that *if* I were to mail her a large random number,
V> like this:
V>
V> % dd if=/dev/urandom bs=16 count=16 2> /dev/null | md5sum
V> 63cbd14c2612b7cbc7b7ce6d0e0b7fcb -
V>
V> that she would be able to repeat that number back to me - proving that
V> she's at least sufficiently Alice that she can read Alice's mail and
V> respond to it.
V>
V> Strictly speaking, it doesn't prove she's Alice - but it proves she's
V> in control of that e-mail address. Usually that's considered "close
V> enough", as demonstrated by all the mailing list software that considers
V> (which is exactly this same "proof of pseudo-identity"...)
V>
V> Yes, she could have hijacked the real Alice's e-mail account - but at that
V> point, Alice has bigger problems already....

year(now) + 1 será o ano do linux!
Cardoso <cardoso@pobox.com> - SkypeIn: (11) 3711-2466 / (41) 3941-5299
vida digital: http://www.contraditorium.com site pessoal e blog: http://www.carloscardoso.com

> Yes, she could have hijacked the real Alice's e-mail account - but at that
> point, Alice has bigger problems already....

This is a good point. Perhaps as a precaution somebody should send
Alice a lot of spam? That would get her attention, just in case
someone really has stolen her account.

Regards,
Brian

>I have a sugestion.

I have a better solution. zip them up in a .tar.gz file and put them online.

Aaron

<snip>

>2 - Alice takes a picture of herself doing something silly like carving
>a commodore 64 in wood or wearing a hat made of meat..
>
>I vote for the second one. Worked with 419 scammers.
>http://www.boingboing.net/2006/06/28/nigerian_letter_scam.html

<snip>

I think we should have "Alice" pose in a bikini or less for us and send us
a few pictures. As even that we have zero idea if that's the real Alice, at
least we'll have some pictures of someone that could be names Alice in a
bikini or less :-)

Although wearing a hat of meat is awefully funny :-)

Exibar

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:37:31 EDT, Exibar said:
> I think we should have "Alice" pose in a bikini or less for us and send us
> a few pictures. As even that we have zero idea if that's the real Alice, at
> least we'll have some pictures of someone that could be names Alice in a
> bikini or less :-)

Might want to make sure Alice isn't a great-grandmother first. :)
Re: Please help to spam abryson@bytefocus.com. [ In reply to ]
Based on the last australian IT Babes calendar, I advise you to scrap
the bikini idea.

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:47:45 -0400
Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

V> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:37:31 EDT, Exibar said:
V> > I think we should have "Alice" pose in a bikini or less for us and send us
V> > a few pictures. As even that we have zero idea if that's the real Alice, at
V> > least we'll have some pictures of someone that could be names Alice in a
V> > bikini or less :-)
V>
V> Might want to make sure Alice isn't a great-grandmother first. :)

year(now) + 1 será o ano do linux!
Cardoso <cardoso@pobox.com> - SkypeIn: (11) 3711-2466 / (41) 3941-5299
vida digital: http://www.contraditorium.com site pessoal e blog: http://www.carloscardoso.com

hi Eaton
The secret number you sent to me is 2255577441073564473.

Could you send spam to abryson@bytefocus.com now? Thank you for your help.

2006/7/25, Brian Eaton <eaton.lists@gmail.com>:
> On 7/24/06, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu> wrote:
> > Yes, she could have hijacked the real Alice's e-mail account - but at that
> > point, Alice has bigger problems already....
>
> This is a good point. Perhaps as a precaution somebody should send
> Alice a lot of spam? That would get her attention, just in case
> someone really has stolen her account.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

Have a Good Day

Thank you Aaron, please sent them to me or put online. i will check
them one by one.

Alice,

I can parcel up 6500 odd spams in a zip or gzip file for you, just specify
which.

I use SpamPal, on Windows :-

http://www.spampal.org/

Which identifies 95% of them using a number of DNS blocklists.

Aaron

2006/7/25, Aaron Gray <angray@beeb.net>:
> >I have a sugestion.
>
> I have a better solution. zip them up in a .tar.gz file and put them online.
>
> Aaron

Have a Good Day

hi ad,
that's sounds a good idea, let me try it.

not needed me I get 200-300 each days by simply posting here or bugtraq
, juste replace what you did put as "Alice Bryson" with your email , it
shows like To: abryson@bytefocus.com <abryson@bytefocus.com> ,
and enjoy the spam :)

Alice Bryson wrote:
> 2006/7/24, Nigel Horne <njh@bandsman.co.uk>:
>> Alice Bryson wrote:
>> > hi Guys:
>> > I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
>> > abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
>> > more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
>> > anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
>> 1) Post to usenet with that address as the sender and in the body
>
> Could you tell me some addresses of popular usenet? I'm sorry to say
> that i didn't use usenet before. :(
>
>> 2) Put the address on websites not protected by mod_spambot
>> > Thanks in advance!

hey guys, language please.

i can show you i'm the master of abryson@bytefocus.com in any
reasonable way. i use this address to collect spam and check most of
receives in it. so don't be so sensitive, hackers!

--

2006/7/25, Cardoso <cardosolistas@contraditorium.com>:
> Based on the last australian IT Babes calendar, I advise you to scrap
> the bikini idea.
>

> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:47:45 -0400
> Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
>
> V> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:37:31 EDT, Exibar said:
> V> > I think we should have "Alice" pose in a bikini or less for us and send us
> V> > a few pictures. As even that we have zero idea if that's the real Alice, at
> V> > least we'll have some pictures of someone that could be names Alice in a
> V> > bikini or less :-)
> V>
> V> Might want to make sure Alice isn't a great-grandmother first. :)
> V>
>
> year(now) + 1 será o ano do linux!
> Cardoso <cardoso@pobox.com> - SkypeIn: (11) 3711-2466 / (41) 3941-5299
> vida digital: http://www.contraditorium.com site pessoal e blog: http://www.carloscardoso.com

Have a Good Day

i am sure that some one from the bayes mailing list can help you :-))
just check you friend google

Javor Ninov aka DrFrancky
drfrancky shift+2 securax.org

Alice Bryson wrote:
> hi Guys:
> I am collecting spam for research using the mailbox
> abryson@bytefocus.com. I have try a lot to spread this mailbox to get
> more spam. But I can only receive about 60 spams per day. Could
> anybody help me to get more spam at abryson@bytefocus.com?
> Thanks in advance!

1 2  View All