exibits, please, unsubscribe from this list or stop
threatening/complaining?

If people can't handle a noise on mailing list like this, how they handle
real life?

Go figure...

Vanja

Politicians are people who, when they see the light at the end of the
tunnel, go out and buy more tunnel. - John Quinton
Re: Is your life moderated too? [ In reply to ]
Great. So first we get inundated with noise and flamewars, now told to
leave because of voicing an opinion about the quality of the list.
I see. So calling each other names = okay, but suggesting that the flames
stop and that the list get back on topic = bad.

I'm sorry that some constructive criticism offended your sensibilities.
Please, resume flaming. I did not mean to suggest you should not be able to
get your daily dose of noise.

And just because you asked.

People handle noise in real life by dealing with it; usually that means
telling everyone in the room to get back to work, turn down the stereo, or
perhaps just getting up and taking their business elsewhere.

Good idea.