Mailing List Archive

Re: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among
> - ----------
> Fat Checks Are Good Biz
> They buy warm houses for March
> Is yours made of glass?

>>OK, so now the idiots who don't have the necessary social skills to get
>>paying jobs start tossing rocks at those who work for a living.

I have worked with you Steve (Manzuik) and you might want to consider the glass house analogy again. You are commonly percieved by co-workers to have the personality of a carrion bird and the social skills to match.

>Yeah, fat
>checks are a good biz you are damn right, and what is wrong with that? If
>you are good at something, go get a job doing that which you are good at.
>How can you fault someone for that?

I bet you must respect that quite a bit. Especially since you cannot hold a job in this industry for more than a year at a time. How employers now in the last 3 years? 5?

>>Weld Pond has contributed more to the
>>security industry in general than half the fucks on this list INCLUDING
>>ME! It is no surprise that his skill are in demand, do you expect him to
>>flip burgers for a living?

You say 'INCLUDING ME' like you've actually contributed something. Aside from starting mailing lists your net contribution has been 0.

>>I consider both Jay and Chris to not only be true hackers but to also be >>friends. So other than a
>>bit of common sense what is the hidden agenda?

You realize you are judged by the company you keep? Weld is a vacilating idiot who rode Mudge's coat tails to success and Jay has less luck with jobs than you do. Probably because he often forgets to take his meds.

I doubt securityfocus has much to worry about with idiots like you people rallying to the cause.

ch

Communicate in total privacy.

Looking for a good deal on a domain name? http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople
Re: RE: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among [ In reply to ]
>Nice an anonymous reply from someone too chicken shit to use his real
>name and yet he seems to think he knows a thing or two about me.

A thing or two is about where your entertainment value starts to dwindle. If there are more interesting things to know about you please feel free to share.

>Interesting none of my clients, employees, or other co-workers feel this
>way. Again, its nice to see that you don't have the balls to use your
>real name in this post.

You are either woefully stupid (I am voting on that) or you have a short memory. You have left many people in your wake who would rather eat razor blades than work with you again.

>Again, you know nothing about me or my employment situation. It hasn't
>been 5 in three years, but nice try. Not that I owe some pussy to
>afraid to use his real name an explanation but lets review the last
>three years;

Has your stupidity finally encroached on your memory? Your review comes up short. Much like your IQ.

>> You say 'INCLUDING ME' like you've actually contributed
>> something. Aside from starting mailing lists your net
>> contribution has been 0.
>
>Learn how to read assclown. I said that Weld/L0pht have contributed
>much more than I have. And yeah dumb fuck I have contributed a bit and
>plan on contributing more in the future.

Contributing more than you have is hardly a noteworthy event. One eyed man being king in the kingdom of the blind and all that.

Re: RE: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among [ In reply to ]
Re: RE: RE: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:14:35 -0600, Steve <steve@entrenchtech.com> wrote:
>> You are either woefully stupid (I am voting on that) or you
>> have a short memory. You have left many people in your wake
>> who would rather eat razor blades than work with you again.
>
>Ahh, a former EY USA employee. Trust me pig fucker I too would rather
>eat razor blades than work with the likes of any of you morons again.

Steve, do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth? Shame on you.

>You really think I give a shit what you or anyone at EY thinks about me?
>The people that count know me well and like me that's all that matters.

I guess the 'people that count department' over here is very, very, very small if that is the case.

>Jesus, you are truly a moron. But of course you would know more about
>me than I would. So do tell.

No this is your day Steve and your doing such a wonderful job of highlighting your limited intellect I would hate to interupt and take away from that.

>If this is who I think it is this isn't surprising at all, must be
>grumpy cause of another round of cuts.

Some will people find it easier to find work than others.

>Until you grow the balls to say
>what you think of me using your real name fuck off

Perhaps you could loan me the set of balls you unstrapped when you decided to post as 'hellnbak'.

>your entertainment
>value has worn off and your opinions are inconsequential to anything
>that I do.

Really? You seem to be spending a great of energy responding. It's valiant that you should attempt to defend what little high ground you have. Hold onto that because in the midst of the sea of character flaws you're swimming in it might be your only island.

I'm done. Thanks for the entertainment Steve.

Communicate in total privacy.