Mailing List Archive

Lucene Search for a range of dates
Hi,

I'm probably using a quite old version of lucene. (where can i see which
i'm using !?)
If the name of the .jar is the same as the version then I'm using 1.4.3.

I want to search for files that have been modified between the
21.06.2010 and the 24.06.2010.
I know that there is a file with the value 23.06.2010 in the version
field so that should show up in the resultlist.

I did the following:

version:{21.06.2010 TO 24.06.2010}

unfortunately Lucene gives me no results.

If I search for version:23.06.2010 I do get a few hits.

Any ideas ?!

Is there a way to use regex in lucene ?!

Thanks in advance...

kind regards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Patrick Szabo
XSLT-Entwickler
LexisNexis
Marxergasse 25, 1030 Wien

mailto:patrick.szabo@lexisnexis.at
Tel.: +43 (1) 534 52 - 1573
Fax: +43 (1) 534 52 - 146
Re: Lucene Search for a range of dates [ In reply to ]
Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:

> I'm probably using a quite old version of lucene. (where can i see which
> i'm using !?)

See
$FORREST_HOME/lib/core/lucene-1.4.3.jar

You might be able to upgrade just by replacing
that jar. Check the docs at lucene.apache.org

-David