Mailing List Archive

I cannot generate HTML files in Apache Forrest 0.8
The following error is being generated

${skinconfig.project-name} has configured disable-xml-link=true
To validate this site, please change to disable-xml-link=false
${skinconf}

Please help.
RE: I cannot generate HTML files in Apache Forrest 0.8 [ In reply to ]

Hi Srinivas,

The disable-xml-link does just that, removes the XML link from the generated
site so people cant easily access index.xml instead of index.html.

What that has to do with validation I don't know.

Can you describe the steps you have taken to create and generate a site?

We might be able to spot something then.

Thanks

Gav...