Mailing List Archive

Background image is not found after build
Hi,

I have a problem that I can not track down and wonder if anybody can help.

In the css section my skinconf.xml file I have bunch of classes defined like

.i16_back {
background-color: #dfad72;
background-image: url(resources/images/bckg/i16bckg.gif);
background-position: center;
}

I use reference to this class for building a table

When I run 'forrest run' everything is fine, but when I run 'forrest' and
look at the resulting site there is no background image (background color is
showing properly).

Where may be the problem? In the relative location of the files - images and
the pages referring to them (backgrounds are in the resources/images/bckgs
directory and web pages are located in the
xdocs/products/categoriex/CatName/...)? Is it using the background-image for
a table cell? Any hint will be apreciated!

- Irina
Re: Background image is not found after build [ In reply to ]
2009/1/28 Irrra <irina.danilova@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem that I can not track down and wonder if anybody can help.
>
> In the css section my skinconf.xml file I have bunch of classes defined like
>
> .i16_back {
> background-color: #dfad72;
> background-image: url(resources/images/bckg/i16bckg.gif);
> background-position: center;
> }

Your path to the image is wrong, see
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/your-project.html#images

For an example of images in CSS check the source code supplied:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/common/css/forrest.css.xslt

Ross