Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
cause
org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer
Request URI
request-uri
/zedoc/
Apache Cocoon 2.1.12-dev
</error_msg>

I looked into the cocoon-fop-block.jar and found a class FOPSerializer but no class FOPNGSerializer. Can someone help me how to solve this problem?

I'm using 0.9-dev (checked out yesterday from the trunk of the svn repository).

Many thanks in advance
Dieter
Re: Problem with forrest war file [ In reply to ]
On 3 Dec 2008, at 14:48, Dieter Schicker wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I created a war file of my forrest project ('forrest war' => build
> successfully) and now I'm trying to deploy the project to tomcat 6.
> Unfortunatly I get the following error when I try to access the
> application in the browser:

> I'm using 0.9-dev (checked out yesterday from the trunk of the svn
> repository).

Please use the developer list for discussion about the developer
release of Forrest.

The issue you report is a known issue, please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-1074

We would welcome you help in solving the issue.

Ross