Mailing List Archive

Integrating with Maven (was Re: Apache Forrest Help)
Markus Kramer wrote:
> Hello all,

Welcome Markus,

Before I answer your question I have a request. Please make the subject
of your mails informative. This makes the mail archives much more useful
for people who come after you.

> i have a problem with the maven-forrest-plugin which u can get here :
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-129
>
> when i integrate the plugin in my mavens pom.xml and run maven i get this error:
>
> The PluginDescriptor for the plugin Plugin [org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-forrest-plugin] was not found.
>
> can anybody tell me, why i get this error and how can i fix it?

This is a problem with the Maven plugin not Forrest itself. You'll need
to take it up with the plugin maintainers. Looking at the date of the
contribution (2006) and the fact it is marked as low priority I'd be
willing to bet there are no active maintainers.

Instead you might want to look at
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_90/howto/howto-forrest-from-maven.html

Ross