We want to use forrest with php.I read that there should be a plugin in whiteboard.However it is not written there.
Do forrest has that plugin or what should we do to use it?
Thanks in advance for your help:)
Re: php plugin? [ In reply to ]
gulfiz ergin wrote:
> hi all;
> We want to use forrest with php.I read that there should be a plugin in whiteboard.However it is not written there.
> Do forrest has that plugin or what should we do to use it?
> Thanks in advance for your help:)

These references should help you:
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#output-filename-extension
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#php

They were easy to find via Google search.

-David
Re: php plugin? [ In reply to ]
le 11/08/2008 04:55 David Crossley a écrit :
> gulfiz ergin wrote:
>
>> hi all;
>> We want to use forrest with php.I read that there should be a plugin in whiteboard.However it is not written there.
>> Do forrest has that plugin or what should we do to use it?
>> Thanks in advance for your help:)
>>

> These references should help you:
> http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#output-filename-extension
> http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#php
>
> They were easy to find via Google search.
>
> -David

Hi,

Here is what I have done to include some php pages in my own site :
http://marc.info/?l=forrest-svn&m=118525458808797&w=2

Maybe we should include this remark in the FAQ ?

--
Salutations,
Cyriaque
Re: php plugin? [ In reply to ]
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit :
> >gulfiz ergin wrote:
> >
> >>hi all;
> >>We want to use forrest with php.I read that there should be a plugin in
> >>whiteboard.However it is not written there.
> >>Do forrest has that plugin or what should we do to use it?
> >>Thanks in advance for your help:)
> >>

> >These references should help you:
> >http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#output-filename-extension
> >http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#php
> >
> >They were easy to find via Google search.
>
> Here is what I have done to include some php pages in my own site :
> http://marc.info/?l=forrest-svn&m=118525458808797&w=2
>
> Maybe we should include this remark in the FAQ ?

According to the first FAQ above, that "php" match is
already in Forrest's core sitemaps.

I don't use PHP so someone else will need to verify.

-David