MS word document. SO i have to read one of them and put it on the page. Can
any body plz help me to do this?

Thanks in advance
RE: How to read contents of a text fille [ In reply to ]
You don't want to use MS Word as your source file unless you're looking
for an advanced programming project, whether using DOC or RTF format.
Use a TXT file, if that's going to be your process. You can use
anything to accomplish your task, really, but I would suggest Ant since
it can be scheduled and can perform string substitution and execute
external tasks such as a Forrest rebuild and an FTP if necessary. See
the Ant-Contrib project for useful Regex string substitution utilities
for Ant.