there something wrong with my environment (WinXP, Java 1.5_11)?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Thomas
Need help with PhotoGallery plugin [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I tried to create an album using the photogallery plugin but the
thumbnails and "small" images are not rendered (file size 0 bytes). Is

Re: Need help with PhotoGallery plugin [ In reply to ]
Thomas Witteriede wrote:
> I tried to create an album using the photogallery plugin but the
> thumbnails and "small" images are not rendered (file size 0 bytes). Is
> there something wrong with my environment (WinXP, Java 1.5_11)?

I vaguely remember some issues with the photoGallery plugin on WinXP. I
just tested it and find that none of the resized images work on that
platform (not recently tested on Linux).

Please have a look through our issue tracker for any known bugs and, if
you can't find any please report this as a bug.

If you have any Java skills please join us on the dev list and we'll
guide you through how it works.

Ross
Re: Need help with PhotoGallery plugin [ In reply to ]
On Jan 18, 2008 11:57 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:

> Thomas Witteriede wrote:
> > I tried to create an album using the photogallery plugin but the
> > thumbnails and "small" images are not rendered (file size 0 bytes). Is
> > there something wrong with my environment (WinXP, Java 1.5_11)?
>
> I vaguely remember some issues with the photoGallery plugin on WinXP. I
> just tested it and find that none of the resized images work on that
> platform (not recently tested on Linux).
>
> Please have a look through our issue tracker for any known bugs and, if
> you can't find any please report this as a bug.
>
> If you have any Java skills please join us on the dev list and we'll
> guide you through how it works.
>
> Ross

I'm moving this discussion to dev, please follow-up over there.

--tim