-> http://xhochy.org/en/2007/12/21/apache-forrest-on-ubuntu/
-> http://xhochy.org/en/2007/12/21/announcing-my-own-ubuntu-package-repositority/

This was just done quickly und not with regard to stability and effience. In future I would like to offer my help to
package Forrest for Debian/Ubuntu/... but I am not really familiar with the technical structure of Forrest, so I would
need someone who helps me. The aim should be to get Forrest into the official repositorities of Ubuntu and Debian and
not to have it in a thirdparty repositority.

Regards
Uwe Korn
Re: Forrest Debian Package [ In reply to ]
Hi,

this is a great idea!!! I'm new to Forrest but have been doing Cocoon
hacking for some years. So I could help with Cocoon issues.

Cheers
Dieter

Re: Forrest Debian Package [ In reply to ]
Dieter Schicker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a great idea!!! I'm new to Forrest but have been doing Cocoon
> hacking for some years. So I could help with Cocoon issues.

Dieter, we definitely need help with Cocoon issues.
Please discuss stuff like that on the Forrest dev list.
We have a number of Cocoon issues listed on our issue
tracker. Our out-of-date Cocoon version is holding us back.

Uwe, please also talk about potential packaging on our Forrest
dev list. We need to be careful, as Forrest is large and complex,
and half-baked packaging could do damage for the project.
We have plans to use Ivy to better manage our dependencies
and so packaging would be easier.

-David